Richard Rose Central Academy is a part of the United Learning group of schools and academies spread across the whole of the country.
We are, in common with all of these schools and academies committed to providing excellent education through which all our students are able to progress, achieve and go on to succeed in life.
Our group and individual approach is the same. It is under-pinned by a sense of moral purpose and commitment to doing what is right for children and young people, supporting colleagues to achieve excellence and acting with integrity in all our dealings within each setting and beyond the organisation, in the interests of young people everywhere.
We summarise this ethos as ‘the best in everyone’.
This ethos underpins our six core values:
- Ambition – to achieve the best for ourselves and others;
- Confidence – to have the courage of our convictions and to take risks in the right cause;
- Creativity – to imagine possibilities and make them real;
- Respect – for ourselves and others in all that we do;
- Enthusiasm – to seek opportunity, find what is good and pursue talents and interests;
- Determination – to overcome obstacles and reach success.